Chicken and Cheese Casserole – Baked Chicken Recipe. Learn how to make Chicken Casserole, a delicious chicken meal recipe by chef Shantanu.
Chef Shantanu Gupte brings to your table a heart-warming dinner full of delectable flavours. He is up with an absolutely mouth-watering chicken casserole recipe which your family will ask for again and again.
100 grams shredded boneless chicken
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic
leaves of thyme & rosemary
1 cup spinach leaves
salt & pepper to taste
red chilli – chopped
1/4 cup cream
tomato – chopped
pinch of nutmeg
70-80 grams cheese
basil leaves – chopped
cheese for garnish
To make the sauce:
– In a pan, add the butter and let it melt.
– Once the butter melts, add the all purpose flour and whisk well.
– Then add the milk to the flour and butter mixture and let it boil.
– Once the milk starts to boil, it begins to reduce. Whisk well while it reduces to avoid the flour sticking to the bottom of the pan.
To make the chicken:
– While the pan is heating up, slice up the mushrooms.
– Once the pan is hot, pour in the olive oil and add the butter.
– Then add the chopped garlic and onion and give it a quick stir.
– Add the sprigs of thyme and stir well.
– Add the medium sized boneless chicken pieces and give it a nice toss.
– Once the chicken is almost cooked, add the mushroom slices to the pan and give it a toss.
– Add salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
– Once the mushroom and chicken are cooked, add the roughly chopped spinach leaves to it.
– Once they are cooked, add the chopped tomato to it. Make sure that you peel off the skin of the tomato.
– Add the sauce to the chicken and whisk it through.
– Once cooked, put off the flame and add the cracked pepper, little mustard sauce, 1 chopped red chilli, cream and 1 egg. Also add the grated nutmeg to it and mix all the ingredients well.
– Add the grated cheese to the above ingredients and mix well.
– Transfer the casserole to the baking tray and add the chopped basil leaves, chopped tomato and the grated cheese.
– Place this in a pre-heated oven (170 – 180 degrees Celsius) for about 7-8 minutes.
– The delicious chicken casserole is ready to be served.
Host: Shantanu Gupte
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX : Kushal Ramdas Bhujbal
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/U0N3AW
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/FG4BrD
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/bHrU44