Learn how to make Chinese-style lemon chicken at home. This fried chicken breast recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
– 2 eggs, beaten
– Cornstarch, for coating
– Sunflower oil, for frying
– Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
– Freshly ground pepper
For the lemon sauce:
– Juice of 2 lemons
– 4 tablespoons of vinegar
– 8 tablespoons of cold water
– 6 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!