This oven baked BBQ chicken taste great so give it plenty of time to marinate. It will be worth the extra wait. We used soy sauce in the marinade for the Pinoy style chicken recipe. Have fun making this very easy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe that is so yummy and tasty that your kids will be craving for more. Learn how to make this finger licking good Oven Baked BBQ Chicken that is as easy as 1-2-3.
Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Ingredients
2 pounds chicken thighs and legs
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons butter or oil
1 cup barbecue sauce
How To Make Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
1. In a bowl, combine the black pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, and butter or oil.
2. Mix well before pouring over the chicken pieces. Marinade the chicken pieces for at least an hour.
3. In a buttered baking pan, put the chicken pieces side by side and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
4. Baste the chicken pieces with the barbecue sauce and cook for another 10 minutes. Drain excess oil.
5. Turn and baste the chicken pieces on the other side and cook until tender and thoroughly cooked on all sides.
Serve this Oven Baked BBQ Chicken on a serving plate with steamed white rice and your favorite sweet and sour sauce or sarsa. You can also use the sweet and sour banana ketchup, tomato ketchup, or barbecue sauce of your choice.
Check out our other channel! Tagalog Kid Songs
Pork Adobo With Oyster Sauce
Filipino Style Picadillo with Potatoes
Chicken Sotanghon Soup
Filipino Almondigas (Meatballs in Misua Soup)
Cheesy Beef Caldereta Recipe (Filipino Style Stew)
Corned Beef Pizza
Adobong Baboy Recipe – Pinoy Filipino Pork
Ginisang Corned Beef Recipe
Adobong Baka – Beef Adobo Filipino Style Recipe
Filipino Style Fried Chicken
Buko Pandan Recipe
Skinless Pork Longganisa Recipe
Kalderetang Manok Recipe – Chicken Caldereta
Pandesal With Corned Beef Recipe
Cheeseburger Stuffed Pandesal
Longsilog Recipe (Filipino Style Breakfast)
Chocolate Pandesal Tablerone
Pancit Canton Recipe Filipino Style
Pineapple Pork Ribs
Crock Pot Bbq Chicken (Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken Recipe)
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
Filipino Style Chicken Curry
Biko – Glutinous Rice Cake
Spam, Rice, Eggs – Filipino Breakfast Spamsilog
Baked Hoisin Sauce BBQ Wings
Baked Macaroni and Cheese Filipino Style