Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup written recipe
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 cups low sodium chicken stock
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 carrots, chopped
4 celery stalks, chopped
2 leeks, chopped into half moons
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 bay leaves
2 cups pasta (rotini or macaroni are our faves)
accompaniments: fresh parsley, crackers
1. Place the first 9 ingredients in a slower cooker and set to low for 4 hours (the soup can remain in the slow cooker up to 8 hours on low at this point).
2. After the soup has cooked for 3 hours remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set aside.
3. Add the pasta into the slow cooker and cook for an additional 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
4. While the pasta is cooking shred the chicken into bite size pieces and add back into the soup.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with crackers if desired.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber